Many things are important for human beings. Some show care towards their belongings while other are very touchy about their reputation and anything they owe. Everything is important to human beings but the most important thing to them is their relatives and blood relations. They try to stay in contact with their relatives and siblings even if they are at great distance and never ignore their relations. A human is greatly moved at the pain or suffering of his relative or a sibling and do everything to help his relatives and loved ones. The elders took special care of the young ones of the family and also guide them through difficult times and advice them about certain things to be successful in life. They lit a torch in the light of which these young ones cover the difficult passage of life.
1. I have two new nephews and a new niece this year, so I have plenty of kids that I can spend time with.
2. I'm cute - and God I hate that. Because that's not cool. I'm like your niece, and nobody wants to date their niece.
3. My nephew tried to stick a penny into a plug. Whoever said a penny doesn't go far didn't see him shoot across that floor.
4. What, nephew, said the king, is the wind in that door?
5. He said, You're hammer macho with FBI dogs. I thought it was just one of those great lines.
6. He's a bootlegger....One time he killed a man who found out that he was nephew to Von Hindenburg and second cousin to the devil.”
7. I've got the brain of a four year old. I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it.
8. “He shall neither have son nor nephew among his people, nor any remaining in his dwellings.”
9. But if any widow have children or nephews, let them learn first to shew piety at home, and to requite their parents: for that is good and acceptable before God.”
10.I have two new nephews and a new niece this year, so I have plenty of kids that I can spend time with.
11.You look like Captain Crunch's overweight nephew.
12. Check out my nephew He jumped up in the window just to see you.