The latest inventions and development has made the life so fast that it is difficult for people to cop up with the speed of life. Some people manage to meet the speed of the modern lifestyle while others fail to do so. These people become tensed and felt under pressure. Some of them also fall in inferiority complex and feel quite down. There arises an urgent need to boost these people up and to make them feel better so that they can also enjoy life. These people will help in the development of the country and will contribute a great portion in the progress of the country. Here are some quotes which tend to motivate these people and will help them to feel better and enjoy life as a normal person so that they can also work for the better future of their family as well as for their country.
1. By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
2. I like work. It fascinates me. I sit and look at it for hours.
3. Some people develop a wishbone where their back bone should be.
4. It is pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness; poverty and wealth have both failed
5. Life is like a ten-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.
6. You grow up the day you have your first real laugh - at yourself.
7. I knew I was going to take the wrong train, so I left early.
8. Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
9. Men who are unhappy, like men who sleep badly, are always proud of the fact.
10. Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW
11. I've got all the money I'll ever need, if I die by four o'clock.