There are certain events in the life of human beings on which they like to share their happiness and grieve. On these occasions elders of the family share their experiences and certain events of life. These experiences will teach them a good lesson and help them to solve different problems of their life including complicated problems from daily life with a simple solution. The experiences of the elders are just like a torch light in a dark trench and help us a lot in every step of our life. They always want us to be successful in life and for this reason give us certain tips about our life which can lead us to success and are very helpful in understanding the problems of our life and then finding an appropriate solution. Here are few quotes which are to be quoted in this concern.
1. Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."
2. What if nothing exists and we're all in somebody's dream?
3. I could have drank my way into a really great life!!!!
4. A man's ruin lies in his tongue.
5. A sage has one advantage; he is immortal. If this is not his century, many others will be.
6. Where you stumble, there your treasure lies
7. As soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live
8. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent”
9. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong
10. It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
11. To bring up a child in the way he should go, travel that way yourself once in a while.
12. A wise man, to accomplish his end, may even carry his foe on his shoulder.
13. A wise man, to accomplish his end, may even carry his foe on his shoulder.
14. Let my heart be wise. It is the gods' best gift.
15. The more specific you are, the more general it'll be.