William Shakespeare is one of those luckiest persons that have no need to introduction. It does not necessary to be educated, if you want to hear about this great personality. Every day, you will hear some quote from this legendry and historic personality. William Shakespeare was an English play writer as well as poet. No doubt, his poetry is also remarkable. However, the actual reason of his fame is its unforgettable work in playwriting. the total count of his plays is 38 and there might be any play that has not get worldwide fame. You can estimate the importance and popularity of his plays from this fact that English Literature is nothing without these plays. In fact, there are something special in these plays like funny as well as serious quotes that inspire the people very much. if you are looking for some funny but intelligent quotes written by William Shakespeare, you can take help from this blog that I have prepared just for you.
1. The fool don’t think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.”
2. “Sweet are the uses of adversity, which, like a toad, though ugly and venomous, wears yet a precious jewel in its head.”
3. "To be, or not to be: that is the question".
4. A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age.
5. Alas, I am a woman friendless, hopeless!
6. An overflow of good converts to bad.
7. As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.
8. But men are men; the best sometimes forget.
9. Expectation is the root of all heartache.
10. Death is a fearful thing.