Homer Jay Simpsons or simply Simpsons is an imaginary character that appears in the animated movies, child plays and TV shows. Most of the children not only know this character very well but like it so much and never miss any of its play. Dan Castellaneta is the man that speaks in the voice of Simpsons. This is one of those few fictional characters that have made some special place in the heart of people due to its funny behavior and hilarious conversation. In fact, there are many things that have made this character so much popular among all the people. The first thing is obviously, its humorous character. However, there is something strange as well that is funny but wise sayings from this cartoon character. People really appreciate the quotes and saying that they get from funny Simpsons. If you are also looking for such funny but wise quotes from Simpsons, just look at these sentences that I have collected just for you.
1. Well, it's 1 a.m. Better go home and spend some quality time with the kids.
2. Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
3. "I'm going to the backseat of my car with the woman I love, and I won't be back for TEN MINUTES."
4. “I'm not normally a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me, Superman!”
5. Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
6. "Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen."
7. "I am so smart, I am so smart, s-m-r-t....I mean s-m-A-r-t."
8. “Alright Brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you. But lets just do this, and I can get back to killing you with beer.”
9. “Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get.”
10. “You tried your best and failed miserably. The lesson is: never try.”