Sir Winston Churchill was the name of very honorable British politician who is claimed as one of the greatest and most influential persons in British history. Anyway, who knows the British history just a little bit, must be well aware of this famous personality. He was not only elected as prime minister of United Kingdom twice a time, but he performed a key role during the World War II. In fact, his major reason of fame is its prominent and very influencing role during World War II as a prime mistier of United Kingdom. Winston Churchill was not only a wise politician, but he was a great writer and artist as well. He is one of those intelligent persons who have changed the life of thousands of people all over the world just by their wordings. Another hidden aspect of his life is its funny sayings but in intelligent manner. Here you can see such funny quotes by Winston Churchill.
1. A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.
2. There are a terrible lot of lies going about the world, and the worst of it is that half of them are true.
3. If you are going through hell, keep going.
4. A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
5. I am easily satisfied with the very best.
6. A joke is a very serious thing.
7. The price of greatness is responsibility.
8. Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all.
9. Everyone has his day and some days last longer than others.
10. Great and good are seldom the same man.