Everybody likes to know about himself especially praising. Since its origin man is hungry to get appreciation and compliments. Everybody likes to get appreciation on anything they do and if they do a good thing in a fine way they readily looks for a shower of appreciation which makes them feel proud and make their work worth enough to present in front of others. Every man is selfish and cares about his own personality and reputation in its own way. Some people bear the criticism and took it in a positive way while others mind it. Here are some quotes on ourselves which are humorous as well as gives a lesson thus enable reader to learn a good thing in an amusing way. These quotes tend to explain human nature in a funny way. They are entertaining as well as worthy according to the lesson they teach. These quotes enable people to express their own definition to other people who do not understand them very well.
1. The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
2. Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.
3. There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
4. When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
5. If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
6. Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling
7. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.