It is said that if we want to survive in the society we have to have friends and we must be nice to others. Society, which is obviously made up by people, initially contains unknowns. Like, at our first day in class all are unfamiliar to each other. There is tension and anxiety in the class. So there should be some techniques to bring smile on the faces of your near and dear ones; to make them feel that you even in this age of hustle and bustle you really care for them. A very simple way of doing this is by remembering someone’s date of birth. When you wish someone who doesn’t expect any wishes from you on birthday…it’s just awesome. The very first expression that comes on their face is just matchless. Some funny birthday text messages are shared below.
1. Forget about the past, you can't change it.
Forget about the future, you can't predict it.
Forget about the present, I didn't get you one.
2. Good thing people don’t age as fast as some other things like dogs, cars, or computers. I’m glad you are a human instead of a bull, because otherwise you’d be dead by now. Happy 50th birthday!
3. Too bad we can’t get people cake and celebrate their lives at times other than their birthdays. Then people could really enjoy the celebration without feeling really old. Oh well, happy 60th birthday.
4. Q. What did the bald man say when he got a comb for his birthday?
A. Thanks. I'll never part with it!
5. I think you’re going to come to find out that your 60’s will be as energetic and active as your 20’s… It’s just that you’ll have people in their 20’s doing most of your work for you.
6. One friend to another: "Happy Birthday! You're one year closer to your first death day." (for the pessimist)
7. "Even though I don't see how it would be possible, I am celebrating the fact that someone even more annoying than you was not born in your place. Just Kidding, Happy Birthday!"
8. Kick off your shoes, take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, light the candles, cut the cake .Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy B'Day...
9. Dad : Son, what do you want for your birthday?
Son : Not much dad, just a radio with a sports car around it. .......
10. Money's tight
Times are hard
Here's your frigging birthday card
11. There's nothing funny about having a birthday and getting old when you ARE old. That's why I am going to keep your birthday wishes totally serious.